Re: [opensuse-translation] zypper in openSUSE using SLED translations instead of openSUSE ones
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:28:51 +0100
On Thursday 26 February 2009 22:24:24 Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:
Hi Karl and all!

Karl is on vacation and will be back on Monday AFAIK. I don't know why and
how bad exactly we screwed up and would suggest that we wait for Karl on
Monday to dig into this and drive fixing it.

I'm glad that it takes some time until the next SLED gets released and I hope
we can all learn from it - and fix the problems introduced without problems,

Sorry,
Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany

List Navigation