[opensuse-translation] OpenSUSE vs. openSUSE (Request for clarification)
  • From: Michael Skiba <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 00:11:26 +0100
Hello everyone,

I was wondering about the string in add-on-creator.po, which says "OpenSUSE"
(instead of openSUSE, with a small o). I think it stands at the beginning of
a sentencen or is a headline or something where you'd usually write the first
latter capitalized.

But does this rule apply to openSUSE as well? I always thought it's a name and
therefore should be always written with a lowercase o.

If've added this as a bug in bugzilla, as I think it's simply the string that
is wrong.

Regards
Michael