Re: [opensuse-translation] Before starting with 11.2 translations
  • From: "Shane Wims" <swims@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:17:16 +0000
Hi Karl,

I think opening them as openSUSE bugs is the way to go, and then changing the
product to SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop/Server 11 SP1, once those options are
available in Bugzilla.

We could differentiate them by using an agreed whiteboard entry, for example
"From_openSUSE".

regards

Shane Wims
Localisation Engineer
Novell Ireland Software Limited
Corrig Court, Corrig Road
Sandyford Business Park
Dublin 18
e-mail: swims@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +35316058293

Novell. Making IT Work As One
http://www.novell.com/

Registered in Ireland No: 223694

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 2:22 AM, in message
<20090224032233.opcejanq8goks8gs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
btw. is there a place to communicate with those people / report mistakes in
the translations?

I guess a trick would be to file those as openSUSE bugs. Then I could
change the component to SLED/SLES. "Evaluation downloads" such as
http://www.novell.com/products/desktop/eval.html might also be an
option--I never tried to report bugs using the evaluation "Activation
Code"...

Shane, what do you think?

Karl