Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE-11_1-Branch and forthcoming online update
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:17:49 +0100

Karl Eichwalder a écrit :
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

I just created

https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/suse-i18n/branches/openSUSE-11_1-Branch

and now I'm about to prepare the online update from it. The online
update will address the following languages (for these languages I
detected changes since GA--please complain, if I missed some bits):

Packages are now ready for testing--it would be great if you could help
with testing.. Either subscribe to the test repository or download the
packages directly from the "noarch" directory:

http://download.opensuse.org/update/11.1-test/

Name of the packages:

desktop-translations
translation-update-{??,??_??}
yast2-trans-{??,??_??}

There is no translation-update-fr, why ?

Cheers,

Guillaume