Re: [opensuse-translation] Can't access svn
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:05:17 +0100
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

Me, too. It looks as if they changed something lately... And yes, ATM
I'm also not able to access our translation SVN.

For me, the SVN server is now up and running again.

Those of you who still have trouble, please mail me a problem
description that I could try forwarding to the admins. That's all what
I can do for the moment.

R&D / Documentation