Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE-11_1-Branch and forthcoming online update
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:44:40 +0100
Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Could you add also sk (slovak)? I sent some translations late before
releasing 11.1.

Ok, added. Thanks for the reminder.

And still isn´t fixed aborting status - Syntax error in the file for:

dialogsolver
kcm_knetworkmanager
kde4-openSUSE
ooo-build
plasma_applet_networkmanager
simple-ccsm
all update-desktop-files....
etc...

I´m not sure, whether i can translate these files. Klarko could you have
a look at this?

Maybe, one of you web expert could help Klára and send a patch ;) I
think all the i18n.opensuse.org scripts are in our SVN now.

R&D / Documentation