Re: [opensuse-translation] translation of software opensuse web pages
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 09:48:44 +0100
Rastislav Krupansk√Ĺ <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I just want to ask. Is any plan to translate software.opensuse.org and
software.opensuse.org/developer?

Probably, but I do not know the details. I guess you'd better ask on
the web or wiki opensuse ML, because opensuse-translation is not read by
all(?) opensuse project maintainers.

BUt better wait a few moments because the wiki seems to be in a
maintenance mode right now.

R&D / Documentation