Re: [opensuse-translation] Thank you for the box
  • From: Thruth <gubotruth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:25:49 +0800
It just arrived here in China 8 hours ago.

I love the flashlight!!!

Thanks!!!

/Thruth

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Michael Skiba <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good morning,

I just wanted to say thank you, my openSUSE package arrived just five minutes
ago.

And I've to say I'm impressed :)

Not only by the regular box (with flashlight and (!) batteries [think this is
German version only] and Stickers), but also by the "iContributed 11.1"
shirt.

I think it's a neat one, not only does it look good, but it appreciates the
work you've done. Geeko++ (as Alberto would say)

Made my day,
regards,
Michael