Re: [opensuse-translation] Translating openSuse documentation into french language
  • From: manchette <manchette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 09:59:05 +0100

i also read that the spanish community is willing to do something using
wiki (if i got it well), so would it be possible to set up a translating
structure in common ?

I'm one of the Spanish translators, but I'm not sure what you are refering
to :-?

Hello,
i misunderstood what i had 1st read, it said that some of the spanish
community where potentially interested in translating the official opensuse
documentation. Is this the case ? If so, maybe we could try to have a common
structure / platform ?
i've got few informations on these technical aspects but read that docbook
makes easy translation because it allows to create .pdf and .html versions
with the same sources (?) ; also that the Linux documentation project has all
the scripts for docbook.

Fabrice