Re: [opensuse-translation] New strings in trunk
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 09:04:54 +0100
Guillaume GARDET <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> writes:

Selon Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:

Yes, these are for 11.1 updates. Expect string updates approx. every
two weeks for the next time. You can wait with translating because the
openSUSE 11.1 GMC is done. I will post deadlines for the online update
once we know about it.

Any news for the deadline?

No, but my plan is approx. as follows:

1/ Merge POT files now again (it's running).

2/ Starting preparing the update around January, 15th. Tell me, if you
need more time!

3/ (Optional) Offer translation update packages for testing.

4/ If things look fine, publish the updates.

R&D / Documentation