Re: [opensuse-translation] Request for Belarusian language
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:25:29 +0100
Denis Gavrik <denizz@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi,there!´╗┐My name is Denis.I would like translate ´╗┐openSUSE (not wiki)
to Belarusian.

Thanks for offering help! The yast directory (be) is already in place
and you can start with translating. Find more information here:

http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Suse-i18n

Please, send me your Novell account name then I can grant you SVN commit
rights. Make sure to access you wiki user page first:

http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/User:USERNAME

(Instead of USERNAME use your Novell account name.)

R&D / Documentation