Re: [opensuse-translation] New help.o.o Page: Introduction to KDE4
  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 18:05:18 +0100
Torsdag 11 december 2008 17:31:10 skrev Ilian Gongalov:
my name is Ilian. I'm from Bulgaria, and I would like to translate this
page ito bulgarian. Just tell me how to do this, pls, because I'm new to
linux and not familiar with online translation tools.

You don't need any tools. Since a Bulgarian openSUSE wiki doesn't exist the
procedure is very low tech. Just translate the page in you favourite editor
and e-mail the result to Stephan, as he stated earlier in the thread.