Re: [opensuse-translation] Real Player for 11.1 at the community-repositories file
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 12:28:58 +0100
Am Freitag 05 Dezember 2008 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
On Friday, 2008-12-05 at 09:03 +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:
But not this weekend. Rather next week.

Hmm? What logic is that? The later the worse.

If you change the .pot file and merge to the .po file, all teams will
notice and re-translate, in time. Then release the translation patch when
you can, with all errors reported till that date corrected.

Otherwise, you risk having a string issue in English instead of localized.

For the next time, you could institute a RC3 for translations and
string errors only.
Community-repos is downloaded from our servers. I can update it any time.

Greetings, Stephan