[opensuse-translation] openSUSE 11.1 notification mail: free box
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 20:11:38 +0100
Hi,

I hope you all received the openSUSE 11.1 notification mail. This was
the offer of a free box to all active openSUSE developers, translators,
etc.

Please, answer this notification and confirm your postal address.

If you or an active team member did not receive this notification,
sent me your or his or her e-mail address as soon as possible. It's
also worth checking your spam folder, as you can imagine.

Big thanks for all your help! Cheers,
Karl