Re: [opensuse-translation] YaST help - do we need it?
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 08:21:14 +0100
"Wadim Dziedzic" <wdziedzic@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Do You think that sentences like:
"<b>FS Type</b> shows the file system type."
delete the NNNN."

IMO, the first part is fine because it resolves the abbreviation (FS =>
file system). It would be nice, if we could to an external document in
the future where you can read more about file systems ("For more
information about file systems, click THIS URL.")

The second part is a stub that the editor (proofreader) could either
enhance or delete.

Is it maybe a rule, that every UI element needs some description or
something?

Not necessarily, I'd say. But I'd like to add the developers to add
stubs at least. Maybe, they should be tagged accordingly, so you can
spot them easily and work on them.