Re: [opensuse-translation] Please have respect and stop merging any day.
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 17:06:52 +0100
Am Sonntag 23 November 2008 schrieb Martin Schlander:

I can't say if the reason is the parallel SLE development, upstream
immaturity (kde4, gnome-packagekit) , the unusually short release cycle
between 11.0 and 11.1, or something entirely different. But I sure hope we
can work in a more orderly fashion in the future.

The main reason is surely the parallel SLE development - at least for the
yast changes you see. And a huge impact had the bad quality of the first
betas - many testers only tested >= beta4, which of course gives late
fixes, when problems are noticed late.

Greetings, Stephan