Re: [opensuse-translation] Final yast merge 11.1 RC1
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 23:09:27 +0300
Op Saturday 22 November 2008 15:15:28 schreef Stephan Kulow:
I'd like to start preparing the yast2-trans packages around 13:00
CET. Drop me a line, if you need more time.

Less than four hours? You gotta be kidding... we need a day minimum, to
even notice there is something to translate.

I agree, can't we have the weekend? :)

You just need to drop Karl a line. Looks like you did.

Greetings, Stephan

I could keep up with the Dutch translations lately very well, but now I can
only start on it on Monday afternoon. Unless a fellow Dutch translator can do
it during the weekend.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf