[opensuse-translation] Please have respect and stop merging any day.
  • From: Andrea Florio <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 12:45:41 +0100
the problem is NOT that single update, the problem is the continuos
merge.. i understand that changes may happens, but i think that NO
RESPECT for translators exist...

i can see any day a new merge that add fuzzy and untranslated...
as i told i understand that change happens, but please!

we translate for free in free time, and in one of last merging karl
asked to fixed changes in few hours..

I simply ask some respect for me, for my translation team and for
"string freezing" events.

Andrea

Scott Reeves ha scritto:
I am sorry to do this but I had to check in an updated gnome-packagekit.pot
file today. There were some last minute changes that really needed to go
in.

There was a memory leak introduced in already accepted code that was
concatenating strings together via strdup_printf and returning them from a
function that was supposed to return const pointers so they were never
freed. In order to fix this some strings had to redone (git commit cd466f
- fix last python commit else we leak memory). And there were evidently
some strings left that were missed and not marked for translation (git
commit 408167 - mark some strings as translatable). Finally some additional
and better error strings were added that will help diagnose problems.