[opensuse-translation] Updated gnome-packagekit.pot
  • From: "Scott Reeves" <sreeves@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 03:51:54 -0700
I am sorry to do this but I had to check in an updated gnome-packagekit.pot
file today. There were some last minute changes that really needed to go
in.

There was a memory leak introduced in already accepted code that was
concatenating strings together via strdup_printf and returning them from a
function that was supposed to return const pointers so they were never
freed. In order to fix this some strings had to redone (git commit cd466f
- fix last python commit else we leak memory). And there were evidently
some strings left that were missed and not marked for translation (git
commit 408167 - mark some strings as translatable). Finally some additional
and better error strings were added that will help diagnose problems.