Re: [opensuse-translation] Problems with update-desktop-files-kde.it.po
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:07:05 +0100
Am Mittwoch 19 November 2008 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Am Mittwoch 19 November 2008 schrieb Andrea Turrini:
Stephan Kulow wrote:
I can understand why you're puzzled and that's why I asked you to
check the commits - but I still think fixing the problems upstream
is the way to go.

I can change the default to prefer openSUSE translations till the
release of 11.1, so you could fix the most prominent problems. But we
need to stick to upstream, otherwise we keep old bugs around forever.

Stephan, your last update (revision 42503) has broken again the
update-desktop-files-kde.it.po file, reintroducing again all old errors
I've corrected at revision 41743.

Oh sorry, noone reacted on my previous mail so I did not act. I'll revert
and fix.

All languages that didn't touch the files in between got reverted and I
now ran the script the way I promised I would. Please review, but the diff
looked good.

Greetings, Stephan