Re: [opensuse-translation] Web interface for search a string in translations
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:34:02 +0100

Jean Cayron a écrit :
Very handfull. I use it a lot but it doesn't say which po the string
come from, like KDE's dictionary.

It does ! Clic on the translation, it will show you the original string
and which PO file (without the .fr.po or .de.po etc...) For example if
you are looking for "Repository" it will give you the translation of
zypper but also base, ncurses-pkg, etc...

Cheers,

Guillaume

Djan