[opensuse-translation] Web interface for search a string in translations
  • From: "Rastislav Krupanský" <ra100@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:16:24 +0100
Hi.
I´m wondering, whether it could be possible to create any web interface for
searching of strings in translations? I mean exactly like KDE team has:
http://l10n.kde.org/dictionary/search-translations.php
I think, it would be very useful tool for translators, because if several
translators try to translate any .po file, they can use different term, or they
needn´t know correct term. And if they wouldn´t be sure, they would search the
string via web interface, which can make work easier.
And sometimes a bad translation pops up when using an application, and users
would like to give a feedback, or to fix it. But they don´t know, how to find
that particular string.
Can i file a bug? What do you think?

Best regards,

Rasto