Re: [opensuse-translation] 50-pot/kde4-openSUSE.pot
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:31:26 +0100
"Kálmán Kéménczy" <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I have made some changes in other files in lcn. The package
maintainers will automatically pickup the new files or we should send
any warnings somewhere if something has changed?

I'll send notifications once again, but a bug report is probably ok,
too, if you did not see updates by the maintainers for beta4 or beta5.

R&D / Documentation