[opensuse-translation] Re: Adding Georgian language
  • From: "George Machitidze" <giomac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 14:07:32 +0400
Hi again,

I have checked 11.1 beta 4 release and found that Georgian language is
included in boot menu, all fonts are OK, but when i start installation
or livecd - it's still english, in KDE4 this language is not included
and it's ok, but all opensuse...

Only thing I can say is that only RC_LANG is set to ka_GE.UTF8, so all
programs all running in english instead of georgian...

Can you please check what's wrong?