Re: [opensuse-translation] 11.1 RC1 merge is running
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 07:42:26 +0100
Am Thu 06 Nov 2008 08:55:13 PM CET schrieb Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>:

Could you please start packaging on Monday, at least for French because
we have numerous files not yet translated and it would be very nice if
we could work on it during the weekend.

Reasonable request. Unfortunately, I depend on the build team and they
asked all the package maintainers to submit the packages today.

Nevertheless I'll package all the translations on Monday again and ask
the build team to pull them in. But no promises... I think we are
also allowed to do some checkins for

Thu, Nov 27: openSUSE 11.1 RC2 - snapshot release

At least for yast, I guess. For the rest we depend on the package
maintainers resp. on me deploying the translation-update mechanism.
translation-update is a package on its own and it installs .mo files
into "shadow" directories.

Cheers,
Karl