[opensuse-translation] Has anyone managed to download the beta DVD, to have a look at it?
  • From: Gudmund Areskoug <gudmundpublic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 17:30:39 +0100
Hi,

I'm trying to download the latest beta DVD, so I can have a look at it for real.

It's only available as a torrent, not over FTP or HTTP, and moves... well, not at all. Zero progress.

Just wondering if anyone else here has managed to get it, or if I should just forget about it (which would make me wonder why it exists at all).

BR,
Gudmund