[opensuse-translation] 11.1 RC1 merge is running
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 16:27:13 +0100
The last YaST merge for the RC1 (Release Candidate) is running. I'm not
aware of that many changes. Honestly, I only remember a new LVM related
warning. Translating this pop-up is a nice-to-have, but not an urgent
requirement.

I'd assume there are more changes probably caused by SLES and SLED
developement.

Tomorrow around noun I'd like to start packaging the translations for
RC1.

Cheers,
Karl

R&D / Documentation