Re: [opensuse-translation] My kbabel does not spell check [solved]
  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:26:32 +0200
Fredag 26 september 2008 14:42:15 skrev Carlos E. R.:
The Friday 2008-09-26 at 14:46 +0300, Nick Shaforostoff wrote:
you might want to try Lokalize. if you do, you'll have to rebuild
translation memory only once, when migrating from KDE 4.1 to 4.2, as I
have changed database schema (to include filepath info and XLIFF
markup).

(Lokalize is kaider with changed name)

I'd like to, but I have the kde 3 (4 not yet) from the 11.0 install DVD,
and I have always been afraid of upgrading kde from the repos.

KDE4 is not an upgrade of KDE3. You install KDE4 alongside KDE3. Installing
KDE4 applications will not hurt the rest of your system in any way.

If you have installed a full 11.0 "KDE3" installation, you already have KDE4
versions of games, KTorrent, opensuseupdater etc.

If you don't want to risk an unsupported upgrade your few kde 4.0 apps/libs to
4.1 versions, Lokalize is available, built for 4.0 here
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE4:/Community/openSUSE_11.0