Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: Adding Georgian language
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:17:28 +0200
"George Machitidze" <giomac@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Already done, works fine :)

This is good news--thanks for all that!

There is no problem with translation process and etc, the main issues
are text mode console fonts, possibility to select language itself for
installation and after...

At this moment I have manually entered code in envinroment
configuration file for LC_ALL...

The Georgian language pattern (with Firefox and yast2-trans-k packages)
is already available on 11.1 b1. What still missing is an entry in the
YaST languages module. Jiri, can you please add it?

George, we also need to know the UTF-8 encoded name of the Georgian
language in your language and an ASCII approximation of the name.

Cheers,
Karl

R&D / Documentation