[opensuse-translation] My kbabel does not spell check
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:41:33 +0200 (CEST)

UTF-8
international Ispell

Spanish
UTF-8
Aspell

Spanish (a second one)
UTF-8
Aspell

None works. I mean, none does any spell checking. This was working last round (using 10.3)

What I need is:

Spanish [spanish]

but it is not listed. The "Unknown [spanish]" works only for a short while after selecting "aspell" then back. After a while it stops (wrong words are not colored "red").

Clues?

Aspell seems to work, toggling the box "on the fly spell check" and apply... but later it also stops working.

- -- Cheers,