Re: [opensuse-translation] Strange entry inside lnc/update-desktop-files-kde.po
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:17:37 +0200
Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I'm a translator for the Italian localization and I've found a strange
entry inside lnc/update-desktop-files-kde.po:

#: /opt/kde3/share/applications/kde/boson-boson.desktop
msgctxt "GenericName(boson-boson.desktop)"
msgid "CGenericName=Real-time strategy gameC Clone"
msgstr "Clone di gameC di strategia CGenericName=Real-time"

It seems quite different from other entries because it contains
"CGenericName=" inside msgid string and I'm not able to understand which
is the game boson is a clone of. I don't think it is gameC.

Can someone tell me if the msgid string is correct and the name of the
game boson is a clone of?

I guess there is something broken in the upstream .desktop file. Either
ignore it for the moment, or file a bugreport, please.

R&D / Documentation