[opensuse-translation] Merging yast again for 11.1
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:08:22 +0200
New yast pot files are available and the merging process is running.
Note, some changes are still pending--quoting Jiri:

multipath.pot (might be removed if we do not finish it in time)

support.pot (there is ECO for late delivery)

printer.pot (probably by the end of this week) [I think, it is
mostly done now (ke)]

additionally, ntsutils.pot will probably vanish (some of the texts
will be moved to support, that's why I let it stay).

Additionally, expect weekly updates because of bugfixes and late
features. We will probably update and merge the yast files on Thursday
at noon.

R&D / Documentation