[opensuse-translation] Strange entry inside lnc/update-desktop-files-kde.po
  • From: Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 21:00:31 +0200
Hi all,

I'm a translator for the Italian localization and I've found a strange entry inside lnc/update-desktop-files-kde.po:

#: /opt/kde3/share/applications/kde/boson-boson.desktop
msgctxt "GenericName(boson-boson.desktop)"
msgid "CGenericName=Real-time strategy gameC Clone"
msgstr "Clone di gameC di strategia CGenericName=Real-time"

It seems quite different from other entries because it contains "CGenericName=" inside msgid string and I'm not able to understand which is the game boson is a clone of. I don't think it is gameC.

Can someone tell me if the msgid string is correct and the name of the game boson is a clone of?

Regards,
Andrea