Re: [opensuse-translation] power-management
  • From: "Leandro Regueiro" <leandro.regueiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:40:07 +0200
On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 2:35 PM, Nick Shaforostoff
<shaforostoff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2008/9/16 Leandro Regueiro <leandro.regueiro@xxxxxxxxx>:
"Display only profile selected for being used."
I can't see what is wrong with that phrase, Ivan. Anyone could see the
problem?
please, explain what it means (in a few sentences)

I think that phrase means that you could select one profile, for using
it, among several available profiles, and this option (the option of
this phrase) let you hide the non-selected profiles showing only the
selected profile (the profile selected for being used).

I hope it will be clear enough, sorry for my horrible english.

Bye,
Leandro Regueiro