[opensuse-translation] V2G upload problems
  • From: Fabien Crespel <fabien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 21:09:43 +0200
Hello,

First, congratulations for the new V2G :-)
Sadly, I have been experiencing problems uploading files with V2G,
yesterday and today.

Yesterday, uploading a file (gnome-packagekit.fr.po) from the left part
of the upload dialog wasn't working (yellow warning icon simply saying
there was an error uploading the file).

Today, this part works but the right part of the dialog says "The file
is not in the correct status to be uploaded", even though the file
(kupdateapplet.fr.po) is assigned to me. Clicking Confirm says "There
are no valid files to confirm. If you think this is incorrect contact
the administrator with the following transaction id 276-4004190609-56".
Additionally, the Cancel and close buttons stop working in the dialog
after this message, making it impossible to close.

Could an administrator look into these matters, please?

Thanks,
- Fabien (French translation team)