Re: [opensuse-translation] Adding Georgian language
  • From: "George Machitidze" <giomac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 07:53:37 -0400
Hi all,

BDF fonts are attached, can we use them for console?

On 7/4/08, George Machitidze <giomac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Karl,

Thank you for fast response!

Georgian characters are included in Dejavu fonts, regarding console
bitmaps - I dont see them in last stable distro but I can provide them
- my friend has included it in ubuntu, so I will ask him to check it
and give some recommenations.

Regarding Translation - no problem, I can do it.

Well, I will start development in next week and I will provide you all
information. I cannot do it right now because currently my internet
connection is limited via proxy, next week I will have everything we
need.

Thank you!

--

Best Regards,