[opensuse-translation] html-help-install reborn
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 10:58:57 +0200
Steffen re-worked the framework around boot loader help files and I
started with my share. To you as the translator it should still llok
the same as before modulo msgstr cleanups and thus many fuzzies.

This is the workflow taking place in 'lcn':

We now have small html files in 50-html/$project which are displayed
from the boot loader, if you press a help button.

50-html/Makefile concatenates the small html files to
50-html/${project}.html and builds 50-html/${project}.pot .

Merging takes place as usual and you can translate the
$LL/po/${project}.$LL.po files.

The top level Makefile will convert $LL/po/${project}.$LL.po to html and
split it into small html files suitable for the bootloader (this is
still to be checked in; it is already written).

R&D / Documentation