Re: [opensuse-translation] Leaving Italian translation coordination
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:37:30 +0200
Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx> writes:

Hello,

I decided to leave my role of coordinator of the Italian translation
team for openSUSE from now on. So please, remove my commit rights when
you have time.

All the translators of the team which worked on 11 are in CCN to this
e-mail, so if someone wants to take care of coordinating translations,
he is more than welcome.

Thanks for the help while I worked on the translations, and good luck
with future releases.

Hi Alberto,

you've done a great job in openSUSE especially as the Italian
translation coordinater and I'd like to thank you for that!

Hope to see you around,
Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany