[opensuse-translation] Leaving Italian translation coordination
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:17:15 -0500
Hello,

I decided to leave my role of coordinator of the Italian translation
team for openSUSE from now on. So please, remove my commit rights when
you have time.

All the translators of the team which worked on 11 are in CCN to this
e-mail, so if someone wants to take care of coordinating translations,
he is more than welcome.

Thanks for the help while I worked on the translations, and good luck
with future releases.

With kind regards,
Alberto