Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: policykit
  • From: Michael Skiba <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 22:57:06 +0200
Am Sonntag, 22. Juni 2008 18:13:02 schrieb Gabriel:
On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 12:43 PM, Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This tool is highly untranslated (at least in spanish), and I couldn't
find a way to collaborate with the translation (besides ubuntu).
So I was thinking, maybe as with packagekit, we can have an opensuse
policykit po file, so it's easier and faster to have it translated.

But I still think we could have 'our own' file.

I'm not a friend of this way. It means more confusion and in the worst case
doubled work...

Greetings
Michael