Re: [opensuse-translation] License problem
  • From: "Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:13:49 +0200
On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello.
What I see on the 11.0 media in EULA.txt file is the part which is
marked to be removed in the diff output above.
That part wasn't in 10.3 EULA text. Haven't you accidentally run the
diff on the files in reversed sequence ?
You look on the DVD, the EULA change affected only the live CDs.

Yes, I see. I found license.tar.gz tarball on the DVD. I don't see
tarball with Licenses on LiveCD medium. How is displaying of
translated License handled on LiveCD? I would guess there is no such
option.

The sk and cs License text on DVD media lacks the sentence about
"NONOSS" (which is in the diff output), so they are not up-to-date.
Probably other languages as well.
Is it possible to translate the sentence by someone who is not a
lawyer, for example me?
If yes, then Bugzilla report could be filed.

Regards Ladislav.