Re: [opensuse-translation] Missing slideshow lang files on installation media
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:50:24 +0200
Am Donnerstag 19 Juni 2008 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
The Thursday 2008-06-19 at 09:49 +0200, guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx wrote:
Selon Thruth <>:
It is really a pity....

Sure it is...

Anyone knows if it will be fixed in the iso images or not? I guess this
last minute change is bad but I think it is not too much to add the right
files. Maybe we can release an updated version of the 11.0 on the server.

Maybe a month later, a remastering of the dvd could be done correcting all
the last minute problems found or still to be found. You know, the real
testing will come now, regardless of beta phases :-p

We're discussed this and it seems not very likely. We'll see.

Greetings, Stephan