Re: [opensuse-translation] Missing slideshow lang files on installation media
  • From: Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:00:50 +0200
Tirsdag den 17. Juni 2008 10:55:16 skrev Stephan Kulow:
Yeah, but it wasn't decided or anything, it just happened. Looks to me as
Karl added gl short before release and somehow dropped the other languages
in the Makefile.

It's a pity, but I'm afraid that's the price of updating translations so
late in the process ;(

Yes, please don't do that again.

What's the point in updating translations way after translation freeze
anywho...