Re: [opensuse-translation] Application for the write access
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 13:59:44 +0200
"Siliang Weng" <slornin@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I would like to participate the Chinese translation for openSUSE, so I
contacted with Thruth, the coordinator of Chinese translation team. And he
recommended me to apply the write access to the svn here.

My Novell Account is slornin, and I will be really appreciate if you can
give me the write access.

Thanks for the offer. First, please log in and click on your user page
at http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/User:slornin -- then I can
grant you commit rights.

Regards,
Karl