Re: [opensuse-translation] License problem
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:06:04 +0200
Am Sonntag, 8. Juni 2008 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
The Sunday 2008-06-08 at 09:35 +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
I noticed pretty late that the license for our live cds is not what
we want it to be. Now we change the english license and I can also
change the german one, but I lack an update for

The understanding was that licenses were to be translated be translators
hired by Novell, for legal reasons, and not to be translated by amateurs.

Yeah, that's why I only ask you to translate the diff. The translations
have no legal implication anyway.

Greetings, Stephan