Re: [opensuse-translation] License problem
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 12:58:16 +0200 (CEST)

The Sunday 2008-06-08 at 09:35 +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:

I noticed pretty late that the license for our live cds is not what
we want it to be. Now we change the english license and I can also
change the german one, but I lack an update for

The understanding was that licenses were to be translated be translators hired by Novell, for legal reasons, and not to be translated by amateurs.

:-?

- -- Cheers,