[opensuse-translation] License problem
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 09:35:04 +0200
Hi,

I noticed pretty late that the license for our live cds is not what
we want it to be. Now we change the english license and I can also
change the german one, but I lack an update for

license.cs.txt
license.es.txt
license.fr.txt
license.hu.txt
license.it.txt
license.ja_JP.txt
license.pt_BR.txt
license.ru.txt
license.sk.txt
license.zh_CN.txt
license.zh_TW.txt

It's not really _that_ problematic as the english license is the only
one that counts anyway, but it would be great if some could send me
a translated version of the diff below. I basically only need the two
lines with a guidance what other lines to remove.

You may make and use unlimited copies of the Software within your
Organization. With respect to any version containing the letters "OSS" in
-the product name (with the exception of those versions containing the
-letters "NON-OSS" in their product names), whereby the product name is
-defined in the file "content" in the uppermost directory of the product, You
+the product name, whereby the product name is
+defined in first line of this Agreement, You
may make and distribute unlimited copies of the Software outside Your
organization. You may make and distribute unlimited modified copies outside
Your organization provided You remove all Novell trademarks, trade dress,

Greetings, Stephan