Re: [opensuse-translation] new strings in update-desktop-files-*
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 20:30:23 +0200
Am Fri 06 Jun 2008 08:21:40 PM CEST schrieb ¡ElCheVive! <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>:

2008/6/6 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
Are there many changes? We were told something Gnome related got
updated or finalized and I did not that many new things. Anyway,
^expect

Not too much strings.... 3 untranslated and 17 fuzzy in total (3 files
changed) most of them related to KNetworkManager, some for MusE,
Akregator, KMobileTools and the Online Help.

I think that's ok. The KDE crew is always busy and never stops working ;)
Yes, coolo announced it to me, but we expected something Banshee related...
Obviously this got automatically translated from the memory files.

Yeah...many bugs from localization were close, including the My
Computer (sysinfo:/) in KDE4...

Yes, and thanks for all your reports!