Re: [opensuse-translation] new strings in update-desktop-files-*
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 19:56:49 +0200
Am Fri 06 Jun 2008 06:40:57 PM CEST schrieb ¡ElCheVive! <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>:

these new strings in some update-desktop-files-* are going to be with
11.0 GM or released after as an online update?

Are there many changes? We were told something Gnome related got
updated or finalized and I did not that many new things. Anyway,
AFAIK, everthing is meant to go into 11.0, so we probably must
schedule an online update.

Of course, it is also possible that one of my previous updates did
not work out as expected.

Nevertheless, localization is probably very good now; there
are not that many new bug reports ATM.