[opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse-factory] AIGLX
  • From: "¬°ElCheVive!" <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 14:12:02 -0300
in the release notes its explain how to disable.....but its not
explained very well....

regards,

Luiz

2008/5/30 Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 21:54:25 +0100, "Francis Giannaros" <francisg@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Users tend to ask about AIGLX quite a bit. Why do we not have this
enabled by default, where possible? Xgl is nice and a lot of people
prefer it (including myself), but a lot of people prefer using AIGLX
too. Having it enabled by default where possible of course also
provides the possibility of switching between compiz/kwin/metacity
easier too.

I was reading the releases notes for 11.0, and noticed that AIGXL will be
enabled by default.
I was asking myself if there is some way of disable it other than editing
the .conf file by hand.
I'm asking because I'm not interested in having enabled Xgl neither AIGLX.

--
Kind regards